We have been on the road for three months now.
Here are this month’s (November/December 2010) statistics:
- 2 countries passed
- 1 border crossed by car
- 1 border crossed by foot
- 1400 km / 869 miles traveled
- 25 drivers (from Aleppo, Syria to Aqaba, Jordan and back north to Amman, Jordan)
- 40 % of them picked us up within 3 min
- 36 % of them within 5-10 min
- 12 % of them within 10-20 min
- 12 % of them picked us up within 20-30 min
- 36 % of the drivers spoke English
The Chicken Dance
- 1 public dance arranged
- 16 nights spent in hostels
- 6 nights spent camping in an organized site
- 6 nights spent CouchSurfing
- 1 night spent in Mar Musa monastary
- 18 published posts
- 28 new fans on Facebook
- 14 new followers on Twitter
- 3 new newsletter subscribers
- ~1500 visitors
- ~50 daily visitors
- 80€ donated by readers who supports us financially (thank you again!)
- 150€ earned on selling photos to a newspaper
- A daily budget of 11€ per person, for food, accommodation and local transports. That’s around 330€ per person.
We believe in full transparency, so you can expect to see a summary like this next month as well.
Thank you for reading and sharing the joy with us!
What would you like to see next month?
Amanda and Robin