Ideas, inspiration, brain-storms and support. Many of you have helped us complete this journey in different ways. Credit is where credit is due.
- Hitchhiking concept: Jonas Georgsson & Jesper Lundberg for that night at Lännaplan, when we discussed the project.
- Meet Our Drivers: Pia-Maria Guldström in the car home from Axelsro when she told us she would like to see ideas from different countries.
- “What did you have for breakfast”: Margareta Garpe & Molly Harleb for that lunch-meeting where they asked us to make the ideas more hands-on.
- Introduction movie: Kaspian Jakobsson when he said that it was unbearable.
- 3D graphics: Kaspian Jakobsson
- Post frequency: Lukas Jakobsson – “Post five times a day. Sleep, that’s something you can do in Sweden!”
- Improved sound quality and endless support: Breno Cola sent us some money and told us to get a better dicta phone. Said and done!
- P3 Planet: Christoffer Hagberg, Jesper Lundberg & Jonas Georgsson. Thanks for the idea!
- Constant inspiration: Gary Vaynerchuck.
- Blog traffic: As We Travel, Sofia and Nathan – Thanks a lot! Alastair Humphreys, Thanks! Bicycle Touring Pro, Connection Revolution, Orienteringstanten and of course – Phil In The Blank!
- Financial support: Barbro & Claes Heijbel, Bodil Heijbel, Peter Jakobsson, Bo & Anita Jakobsson, Kim & Håkan Jakobsson, Breno Cola, Lisette Sandling, Lars Riber and Annie & Lennart Adolphsson.
- Paid for our material: ABF, P3 & GT.
- Podcast theme: MattyBlades.
- Local radio: Jakob Larsson & Johannes Hallbom. Check out their new release with Tony Clifton!
- Pins and book from Gotland: Julia Bendelin, Oss Reklambyrå.
- Vaulable help on the road: The girls at the gas station in the Middle of Poland, Tomek & Mateusz in Krakow, The couple who bought us tickets to the ferry to Yalova, Engin in Yalova, Ali with family in Izmir, Makbule, Ömer & Doruk, Aynur in Cirali, Bahar family in Jordan, Muhammad with family in Damascus, The family in Mus, Joey in Arbil, The family in Suran, The family in Piranshar, Mohammad with family in Tabriz, Appas with family in Tabriz, The family in Zahedan.
- Brave souls who believed in the Chicken dance and participated before we left Sweden, in Visby/Stockholm: Alice Heijbel, Andromeda Lundén, Kaspian Jakobsson, Malin Björkquist, Malin Karlsson, Razmus Nyström, Robert Söderström, Sara Eklund, Signe Ahlsten, Stina Nordberg, Torun Dahlström, Vilhelm Blomgren, Emil Jansson, Johanna Marteleur, Jonas Georgsson and Mindra Ericsson and Ulf Heijbel, for the part in the introduction movie.
- Chicken Dance Japan: Pontus Jakobsson & Louise Billgren