We’ve been on the road for two months now.
Here are this month’s (October/November 2010) statistics:
- 2 countries passed
- One border crossed by car
- 35 drivers (from Ruse, Bulgaria to Dörtyol, Turkey)
- 3000 km / 1863 miles traveled
The Chicken Dance
- 1 public dance arranged, (failing twice)
- 21 nights spent in hostels
- 3 nights spent camping in a camp site
- 2 nights spent with people who we’ve met on our way
- 6 nights spent with friends who we knew from before
- 26 published posts
- 37 new fans on Facebook
- 12 new followers on Twitter
- Number of new newsletter subscribers unknown – MailChimp not reachable
- ~2000 visitors
- ~85 daily visitors
- 49 comments posted by engaged readers
- Number of Facebook likes per post unknown – Facebook blocked in Syria
- 227 € donated by readers who supports us financially (thank you again!)
- A daily bud get of 13€ per person, for food, accommodation and local transports. That’s about 390€ per person.
We believe in full transparency, so you can expect to see a summary like this next month as well.
Read the statistics for September/October and compare them!
Thank you very much for participating in this adventure!
Amanda and Robin